Purchase Transcription Time
$2.99/hr when you buy 100 hours.
That's only 5cents/min, or 5 one hour interviews transcribed for just $14.95, generating about 240,000 words over 500 pages.
Cheapest, if you need bulk. The lowest price you could possibly pay anywhere for high-quality automatic transcription, without violating your privacy.Get Started for Free
$4.99/hr when you buy 20 hours.
That's only 8cents/min, or 5 one hour interviews transcribed for just $24.95, generating about 48,000 words over 100 pages.
Most popular. Enough hours for multiple interviews, getting high-quality transcripts at a super-low price, while keeping your content and identity secure.Get Started for Free
$9.99/hr for 1 or 2 hours.
That's only $0.17/min, or 5 one hour interviews transcribed for just $49.95, generating about 4,800 words over 10 pages.
Start off with a super low cost. Best if you are still testing things out, or need some catch-up transcription to wrap up your work.Get Started for Free
All packages include:
- A free trial.
- A stunning, fast, iPhone app which PC Mag ranks as one of the best.
- A powerful website with a synchronized audio + text player making it quick to connect what was said to the text.
- An easy way to share recordings & transcripts for collaboration and fact checking.
- Peace of mind that no one is tracking you and exploiting your data.
- Excellent customer service.
"At this price, I won't even bother expensing it."
Common Sense Pricing for Professionals
Free To Try
Start with a full-featured free package, then come here when you are ready to refill.
We don't store your credit card information, your name nor any billing details on our systems. All payments are processed by Stripe, the world-leader in secure payments.
The app will never cut you off during a recording due to insufficient transcription time. Our top priority is to ensure interviews occur securely and no recording is ever lost.
It's easy to purchase and expense Alice for yourself or someone in your team. You will get a receipt with all the necessary details.
We understand people work in bursts, recording several interviews and then going heads-down to review, write and edit. Unlike the more commonplace subscription models of today, Alice provides a straight-forward pay-as-you-go pricing model.
Compare this with other products with expensive monthly subscriptions, and several add-ons for which you have to pay more. Alternatively, with services which are completely free, but your information is what's actually sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do transcription minutes expire?
- Can I transfer my account?
- Yes. Email me email@example.com
- Can I pay for someone else? Can I buy Alice for my team? Can my group share minutes?
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Login, and head to the settings page. You will see a big button to "Share Transcription Time". You can easily purchase in bulk, and share those minutes with others. All you need is their email address and they don't even need to be Alice users. You will also be able to view a neat table of all minutes you've shared, along with a note about it.
- Can I gift Alice to my niece/nephew/grandchild who just graduated from journalism school?
- Yes. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I expense this?
- Probably, but best check with your boss. You'll get a receipt of each purchase.
More questions answered on the FAQs page.